Welcome to the seventh roundup post where I show you my blog posts in the month of December. I do this every first of the month of the previous month to let you catch up on posts that you might have missed throughout and maybe discover a new read along the way.
This month's was special due to it being Blogmas so here is the roundup of all the Blogmas posts I did throughout December and this will be the last monthly roundup of 2014. It's sad but next year there will be more roundups and I'm hoping more blog posts coming out so let's cross our fingers to that. Happy New Year everyone and Happy 2015!
| Lately | Four |


























Wow that nail polish is lovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat post and blog <3
Katie Loves ~ A Fashion & Beauty Blog.
Follow on Bloglovin' ~ 'Katie Loves'
It is and I love that kind of pink.
Deletexo Jackie
Great post, cute photos :) Happy New Year! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!
ReplyDeleteCamille xo
www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk
Oh thanks and I'll be sure to check your out.
Deletexo Jackie
Great roundup, love that red and yellow outfit, they're hard colours to pull off together, but you pull it off!
ReplyDeleteRags of Love-Alternative London Fashion and Beauty Blog
Thanks and I love your comment, it was hard but is fun to do.
Deletexo Jackie