| Forever 21 - Pink Confetti |
The polish applies evenly and it takes a about two sometimes 3 coats to get it perfect but not very thick coats which is good. It has enough amount of glitter on each application but I apply more to the tips and dab it on. I apply my favorite top coat but I tried it without one once and it stayed for 3 days without chipping and I was doing all kinds of work so I understand the staying power. I liked to feel the texture without the top coat as it felt weird but good on my fingertips which is crazy but I liked it. I did try it with a top coat and the were completely smooth and smoothed down and stayed on longer which I liked and lasted for about a week which I think s great as a lot of my other polishes chip in a few days.
I'm really impressed with this as this was a Forever 21 polish and the first one I tried so it has really converted me and now when I'm in Forever 21 I take forever to pick a color and I can't wait to pick up more shades. I hope I like the consistency as much as this glitter one.
I hope you liked this polish as much as I did and how colorful and sparkly it turned out to be. I missed doing these "on my nails" post and I plan to do more but I have to find time to do my nails and photograph them but I will as it is a fun thing that I miss doing on my blog in a mixture of other posts. Let me know if you want more and I will try and create more and do some nail art again.
What polish makes you start at your nails a lot?





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! You really make my day. If you want to know anything more contact me on twitter @jackiefairytale or by email! <3