I did some shopping but I didn't want to do a haul as I've put up two this month. I ended up going shopping for myself for once and I thought I would show you the things I bought. I am still going to take pictures of the stuff like an outfit post with the dress and shoes. A fashion finds on the jewelery I bought and a favorites post on the other products so you will still see them but not in a haul post.So this is what I picked up:
Dress | Forever 21 Garden Party Fit & Flare Dress
I was asked to be a godmother to my cousins baby and I wanted to get a new dress to wear for the occasion. I searched high and low until I found this dress. It is a perfect fit and is suitable for the church. All the other dresses I was finding were not. This is such a lovely dress and I love the pattern.
Shoes | Montego Bay Club Wedge Sling
I saw these shoes at Payless before and tried them on a while back but I didn't get them because I didn't need them. However I needed new shoes for the dress so I went back and they were still there and I still loved them so I got them and plus they look lovely with the dress!
Bow | Elegant Velveteen Bow Barrette
Whenever I see a bow in the store I buy it. This is my weakness and since my bow collection is growing I am collecting any kind I see. I never had a velvet one and the color was quite pretty so I had to get it. A lot of my bows are from Forever 21 and I think they make lovely ones.
Leggings | Everyday Basic Leggings
I needed some new leggings and I love wearing them. I got some basics ones and I love the softness and they are so comfy. I have been obessed with leggings and since it is perfect weather for them.
iPhone Case | Pink Silicon Quilted Bling Case
I was tired of my Marc Jacobs case and I thought it was time for a new one. I love that one so much I wanted to get something similar but couldn't find one anywhere until I saw this one. I saw this for a 3gs a long time ago and wanted one for my 4s and when I saw it I snatched it up and have been loving it ever since.
Ring | Silver Scroll Ring
I don't know why I wanted this so bad but i did. I don't own many rings ad I thought this looked so unique and fit me amazingly. I loved the detail and it seems like a good ring for the price.
Bracelet | White Infinity Cord Friendship Bracelet
I couldn't find a picture of the actually bracelet I bought but it is the same thing but with a diamond bow charm so just replace the infinity sign with a bow. I love bows and this bow bracelet couldn't be passed up and it would look lovely with my dress.
Heat Protector | Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray
I bought the shampoo and conditioner set and I saw they had a heat protector in the line so I wanted to try it out. I love the original one and always bought it in the US so I thought I would love this one as well.
Facial Scrub | St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
I finally run out and it was time for me to buy a new one since I love this so much. I use it everyday and it is just a holy grail product for me. I probably can't live with out it so it as a definite repurchase.
That is what I bought recently and I guess you have to treat yourself this time of year! I love all my purchases and can't wait to wear my dress and shoes!
What did you get yourself for the holidays?


Nice dress!
ReplyDeleteKayla
sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com
That dress looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteHannah Heartss xxx