I'm back again and I hope for good!
Last you heard of me I got sick, started a new job and was enjoying summer. Well, sad to say I got sick once again and almost had to get surgery. I got tonsillitis and it was so bad. I was out for three weeks and couldn't talk or get out of bed. I had to take time off and I had to get better. I was going to get them out but I decided not to since they got better after going to the doctor. I was so sad that I couldn't do much and I was just plain lazy. Once I did get better it was a few weeks before school would start again.
I am officially in my last year of college! Yay, I am so excited but this is where everything is going to kill me. I have my thesis and some heavy subjects I've been dealing with. To be honest I am supposed to be writing a script for my news production class but I am here blogging instead. How lovely?
I really want to get into blogging on here. I haven't quit blogging though because I have been writing on my personal blog and trying to get out all my emotions. I also started ballet again and so that keeps my Saturday busy so I have been focusing on that to.
I hope to get some posts done this week and stick to it because I miss blogging so much and it feels weird not writing and taking pictures. I pretty much took a break from all my social medias.
I hope you understand that life is crazy but I am making a comeback and this time I promise to stick with it. Let's cross our fingers after I publish this post that I don't get sick again! Oh and my blog anniversary past last month! I didn't forget but I will make up for it in the next coming weeks.



stunning blog!
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other?
www.fashionshores.blogspot.com
thanks, I'll check out yours!
DeleteOh wow, sounds like you've had a tough time of it, since your last post! But I totally understand where you're coming from - when life gets busy, my social media platforms are the first thing to suffer! Glad to see you're making a comeback, though xx
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comment! I know I hate it though because it seems like I lose friends.
DeleteI definitely know how crazy life can get. It sounds like you've been through a lot lately. Hope things are getting better for you now and hope you'll continue blogging whenever possible :) x
ReplyDeleteThanks, I hope so too! And thanks for the lovely comment!
DeleteGreat to discover your blog and glad you're back and feeling better!
ReplyDeleteThank you and I am much better now!
DeleteHey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (335) would you mind to follow back?
ReplyDeletemandyshareslife.blogspot.com
Come visit me <3
thanks and I will check out your blog!
DeleteThanks and I will have a look at your blog!
ReplyDeletethanks! <3
ReplyDelete