| blouse // Robinson's | leggings // Walmart | tank top // Forever 21 | bag // Cath Kidston | shoes // Payless Shoes | bow // Rosie's Boutique |
So, this is my first outfit of the day in a while. I have a few up but really haven't concentrated on these types of posts. I got some inspiration from a twitter chat and I got some confidence to post another outfit of the day.
I went to the City Hall today with my family because my mother was elected an officer of the town's village. I was the photographer since I'm the only one in the family who can take a decent picture. My father was the one who took some videos and I might get stuck to edit it since I have advanced editing software on my laptop. I did enjoy listening to the mayor's speech. It was my first time to be near a political figure or someone in such high power! I was inches away and got to photograph him while he talked to the elected officers.
After the ceremony, we went out to lunch and just had a family day. I went to the mall with my father and bought a few things with his money. Oh, I'm such a daddy's girl. When we got home we started editing pictures and compiling everything including the videos for later on when I'm not too busy. I am so proud that my mother wants to help the community and I hope she enjoys it!
Today was pretty calm and I enjoyed being with my family. Even if it was such a hot summer day everything went according to plan. I love days like these, there just so much fun and relaxing.
What do you think of my OOTD? And should I do more?



Cute bag! Defo want to see more!
ReplyDeletehttp://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
lovely :) you should do this more often!
ReplyDeleteYour bag is so cute!
ReplyDeletetaylor
Girl Meets Beauty
You should definitely do more outfits of the day! Love the purse, especially the print.
ReplyDelete