With spring and summer just around the corner, it's time to pull out those light clothes you have been waiting to wear again. I sure am already wearing light clothes since it's getting hotter and hotter each day. I find that high waist skirts look batter on me so I tend to wear them more often than regular skirts.
Bold prints paired with the right outfit are perfect for those days where your going out of town, going to a beach or pool or just want to hang out at the mall. I am definitely excited to wear this on family road trips up in the resort house. Floral is the most used print and I love it but I want to step out of my shell and wear prints I never did zig-zags and crazy shapes. That is what fashion is about.
I might design my own next week so I can just buy the material and make it myself. but since I am heading to the mall I might just stop by my favorite store. Bold prints and high waist skirts are going to be the statement of my Spring / Summer.
Fashion Finds is a new series I started when I re-vamped my blog. These are just a few trends I am dying to try out or just finds that fascinate me or just inspire me to adapt in my wardrobe and sense of style. Fashion Finds are just a fun way to find clothes or shoes or maybe bags and pretty much anything fashion related. Sometimes I will put a collection I am really loving if I see anything good. And I also plan on actually posting about my Fashion Finds I find in stores so it's not all about internet shopping.
Hope you enjoy the series as much as I do. And if your wondering I get most of my inspiration from my favorite magazines or sometimes in real life and on fashion blogs.

Bold prints paired with the right outfit are perfect for those days where your going out of town, going to a beach or pool or just want to hang out at the mall. I am definitely excited to wear this on family road trips up in the resort house. Floral is the most used print and I love it but I want to step out of my shell and wear prints I never did zig-zags and crazy shapes. That is what fashion is about.
I might design my own next week so I can just buy the material and make it myself. but since I am heading to the mall I might just stop by my favorite store. Bold prints and high waist skirts are going to be the statement of my Spring / Summer.
Hope you enjoy the series as much as I do. And if your wondering I get most of my inspiration from my favorite magazines or sometimes in real life and on fashion blogs.
What are your thoughts and would you wear printed skirts?


I love high waist skirts they are easily dressed up or down and are so comfortable!
ReplyDelete-Ash
Beauty Flawed
Those skirts are ADORBS!
ReplyDelete-FMWL