Hi Lovelies!
I just want to share a cute design I tried last week and took it off yesterday! It's not really good but I think for my first try they are quite alright!
I got my inspiration from this video. Cute polish's youtube has been given me great ideas so I wanted to credit her for it!
As you can see its not that good but I got many compliments on it! I think my classmates were blind cause it is not that good! They are by far my favorite design I have done so far!
------
I just wanted to say thank you to my 21 followers! I feel so special that you actually are taking a liking to my blog! Thank you so much I really appreciate it. And I have now decided to Blog every day in October! Even though my finals week is this week and next week when I have so many projects to complete! I am that involved in this thing now but I do spend time with my studies too! So yay for everyday blogging and to my followers!
I just want to share a cute design I tried last week and took it off yesterday! It's not really good but I think for my first try they are quite alright!
I got my inspiration from this video. Cute polish's youtube has been given me great ideas so I wanted to credit her for it!
So, as you can see I put my own style into it! I applied a nude polish first because it looked prettier that way and more of a french manicure look. And I took a silver and black glitter polish and applied it on the silver glitter line to add sparkle. I used a nail tool to apply each one.
| without flash. |
------
I just wanted to say thank you to my 21 followers! I feel so special that you actually are taking a liking to my blog! Thank you so much I really appreciate it. And I have now decided to Blog every day in October! Even though my finals week is this week and next week when I have so many projects to complete! I am that involved in this thing now but I do spend time with my studies too! So yay for everyday blogging and to my followers!
Where do you get your nail art inspiration from? Leave it in the comments!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! You really make my day. If you want to know anything more contact me on twitter @jackiefairytale or by email! <3