♔Nikon D5100 Digital SLR, Apple iPhone
4 in White, Juicy Couture New Crest Case, Kate Spade new york Case, Sony
Bloggie MHS-TS20, Sony VAIO Y Series♔
Hi Lovelies,
Today i am back with another Weekly Wishes. Except this time its not about beauty! After shopping for a whole day for beauty products I saw more interesting stuff that I really want to buy for myself. I do need a treat once in a while!
2. Apple iPhone 4 in White
3. Juicy Couture New Crest Case
So now on to my new addiction. When I go to the mall I see these lovely Iphone cases and that's pretty much why I want one. They don't have any cute cases for the blackberry though. I saw the Juicy Couture one and just needed it too bad they don't make one for a blackberry which disappoints me since I want it to match with my purse.
4. Kate Spade New York Case
This
is my favorite color and I couldn't resist. I want to buy a case for
everyday, for holidays and for my phone to match my purse and maybe some
of my outfits! I just love the cases and I would have to buy a million
to stop my want for them!
5. Sony VAIO Y Series
I don't know why I want this but I do. I love to take videos and document a lot of stuff especially on trips where I travel to new places and for doing video projects in media class. I just think it would be good for me and maybe I could start making youtube videos more.
7. BlackBerry PlayBook
As you can see I love the color pink! All of my stuff now are pink. I mean everything is. I love the color and I am getting obsessed with collecting pink things. In my next chit-chat I will talk about my love for pink.
What expensive gadget do you want? Leave it in the comments!



I have a Sony Vaio right now (not the same version that you have listed, but it is also pink!) and it is a really great quality computer...has lasted me a couple years now without any issues!
ReplyDelete<3 Melanie @ http://beauty.adorability.org